BIOINFORMATICS INDUSTRIAL TRAINING PROGRAMME
List of candidates shortlisted for interviews
- Candidates appearing for interview should bring:
- A copy of their project work/ dissertation, if any.
- Photo identification proof/card, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to appear for interview.
- Original provisional certificate and final consolidated mark sheet of qualifying degree. Students passing out in 2017 may bring mark sheets up to the semester for which result declared. The final mark sheet may be sent by email when received. Selection would be subject to the submission of final mark sheet and joining letter would be issued only after receipt of final mark sheet.
- Outstation candidates would be reimbursed to and fro travelling expenses equivalent to 2nd class sleeper train fare (non AC) by the shortest route, on production of tickets IN ORIGINAL. In case an outstation candidate appears for interview from a place other than as indicated in his/her original application, the reimbursement of fare would be limited to the place mentioned in application or place from where the candidate actually arrived, whichever is shorter.
- Candidates who wish to claim travel expenses must bring 2 copies of tickets booked online or taken from the ticket window, to be attached with the claim form. Reimbursement of travel expenses would not be given based on the IRCTC SMS. They must carry original tickets at the time of interview.
- No individual intimation for interview would be sent.
- The interview may take 2-3 hours from the time allotted to you. Candidates will have to arrange their own accommodation for stay if required during interviews. BCIL will not reimburse expenses towards stay or local conveyance.
- Please ensure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement and detailed information on our website. In case any candidate appearing for interview is found to be ineligible as per the criteria, the candidate will not be interviewed and TA will not be reimbursed.
Below are the city-wise lists of candidates shortlisted for interview. Candidates, who have selected Chennai, Hyderabad and Mumbai as their preferred venue for interview, will find their name in the list for Bangalore candidates and for Kolkata will find their names in the list for Delhi Candidates.
Please click on your preferred city for interview to find your name: